Our Alti-Service Division
Working AT Height Alti-Service™ specialize in reaching work spaces that other companies can’t, and getting critical jobs done safely and quickly. It can be at any height, in the most confined space, or in the most remote place. On a bridge, wind turbine, in a silo or down a shaft, High Rise Building. That’s what we do best. It does not matter that you are in Europe or the USA, we can get to you. We are difficult installation, Inspection & Repair specialists, and our rope access and rigging expertise have made us the first choice for organizations Worldwide. We provide inspection services, height safety services, remedial engineering and maintenance, protective coatings and specialist access, NDT Testing. Our combined skills can solve almost any problem in the construction and Energy industries, in shipping, for owners’ corporations and in the Power, Oil, and Gas Industries & Film & TV Services. We’re flexible and fast, and we can design solutions for the most complex situations without the need to bring in more experts.
Working at Height Alti-Service™ also bring our clients the latest technology, Bringing the power of real time video, Form our HD Helmet Camera’s via a live feed streaming, So from our lenses to the viewing screen our Clients/Site Engineers can see what our engineers see on there Mobile Phone or Laptop or using Local Wi-Fi it can be viewed on a Tablet / IPad or Smart Phone / IPhone are able to see first hand what our engineers see anywhere in the world via our Live Website feed or Local Wi-Fi Feed.
We pride ourselves in the following services we provide;
- Level 3 rigging, safety, rescue and emergency care cover for inspection, repair and filming work.
- Photographic and visual surveys.
- Rotor Blade Inspection & Repair.
- Bridge Inspection, Industrial Coatings & Devegetation.
- Bird deterrent installation.
- Glazing installation and repair.
- Mast/Pylon Inspection & Maintenance.
- Installation and dismantling of met mast structures.
- Geo-technical Netting, Stabilization and Anchor Testing.
- Building Inspection.
- Building Maintenance, Cleaning and Repair.
- Advertising Signage / Billboards.
- Installation of equipment at height.
We can now offer a fully flexible camera survey using wi-fi technology to stream live content to a laptop or iPad. This will result in giving the client a real-time image of the area being surveyed and the ability to assess the problem area while the technician is mobilized at the target area. The survey is also backed up to memory, so is available for further viewing and interrogation at a later date, and can also be used to help compile reports for your clients.
We have a lot of expert staff from all walks of life from such areas in;
- Rope Rescue Instructors
- Rope Access Instructors
- Confined Space Entry Instructors
- Fire Safety & Chemical Instructors
- First Responders