Course Code: CRTS2
Our Rooftop Safety course provides delegates with detailed knowledge in roof top safety and the issues that are faced by professional roofers today. this course is for all workers working on flat roofs and Pitched roofs with unprotected edges by selecting the correct Personnel Fall protection Equipment. This course meets OSHA 3755 “Protecting Roof Top Workers ” and ANSI Z359 “Fall Protection ” codes.
Delegates Shall Learn:
- Theory Session
- Work at Height Regulations OSHA 3755.
- Fall Protection Code ANSI Z359.
- How to identify Hazards.
- How to reduce the risks associated with Working at Height.
- Leaning and Roof top Ladders Do’s and Dont’s.
- How to install and Test an fall arrest Anchor point.
- Installing Vertical and Horizontal Life lines.
- Working Methods of Fall arrest and Fall Restraint.
- Working Methods of Work Restraint.
- Leaning and Fixed Ladder Safety.
- Roof Ladder Safety.D
Delegates are shown and practice how to use and setup various fall protection systems, work restraint and work positioning systems that are most commonly used on rooftops. Delegates are shown and practice how to setup leaning ladder systems and roof ladder systems to access rooftop flat and pitched roofs.
|Course Venues:||Sweetwater TX, Huntsville TX,|
|Entry Requirements:||Minimum age 18. See fitness requirements below. Must be fluent in English.|
|Assessment:||Practical and written assessment|
|Certification:||Construction Working at Height|
|Validity Period:||2 years|
|Medical Requirements:||Physical fitness with no contra-indications for working at height. A self-certified statement of reasonable fitness will be requested prior to attendance.|
Contact: 832-301.7609 or use our on line training booking form.